Wednesday, April 30, 2008

An opinion please...

Please ignore for a moment that this is a teeny picture and I totally edited her hair to make it brown instead of blonde...

I have been debating a new haircut.  That being said, I could be easily convinced to go for the just-a-trim-because-I'm-growing-it-out route.  But I think that this may be a cute option.  My adoring husband won't vote, because he says it should be 'whatever I want'.  But I'm just a big ol' girl when it comes to these things and I need some honest opinions (and no, this is not shameless comment pandering!).

6 comments:

Nick M. said...

I say do it. You don't know unless you give it a go. Everyone needs to change it up once in a while.

Jason said...

GO GO GO

luke said...

... whilst i respect the comments of nick & jason, where the heck are the ladies?

Laura Mielke said...

Right HERE I am! Jackie... besides the fact that Carrie Bradshaw is my ultimate Fem-Crush and I love her haircut because it is hers, I LOVE your hair short!!! Cut it Cut It Cut It! the short curly do is so good for down, half do, up do, low pony tail etc. I have every episode of Sex and the City and if you need a Season 5 marathon Mem. Day weekend for inspiration I'm your gal! DO IT

Rachel @ The House of Burks said...

I say go for it. You have such lovely curly hair, and a cut like that would bring it out very well. I have always coveted your beautiful hair.

Eleanor said...

Jackie, you could shave your head and you'd still be a knockout.

I'm not thinkin' you really want to do THAT, though - too much sunscreen becomes necessary.

I'm in agreement with Luke on this one.