1. I LOVE television. I'm not talking I watch an hour or two every night. no, no. I plan my days around tv shows, wait with baited breath to see what has happened to my favorite characters and watch even the fluff shows (like Designing Women-- my favorite). The awesome power of DVR has allowed me to have a somewhat normal social life, but even Luke knows not to disrupt 'my shows'.
2. (in response to Laura's #2) I cannot stand spicy foods. I usually blame it on being allergic to my braces when I was in the fourth grade and having an open wound instead of a mouth for a year of my life... but really... I'm just a wuss.
3. I have a tattoo of two 'f holes' on my back-- like Man Ray's "Violin d'Ingres".
4. I love working with my hands. Any excuse to get my hands dirty is a good one (almost). As long as it is creative or constructive I enjoy it.
5. I always wear a bra... even when I sleep.
6. I'm really good with numbers. I can recall long strings of numbers with relative ease. Letters on the other hand... they always move around on me. I can't spell and some days I can hardly read. The entire time I was reading "The Lord of the Rings" trilogy "Gandalf" read to me as 'Gadlaf'. I have no idea why.
7. I love, love, love to make people laugh.
So there ya have it!